Monday, May 26, 2014

Kimi's Medieval Author Interview Blog: K.E. Saxon Interview 5.26.14

Hi Everyone and Happy MEMORIAL DAY!

I hope you all are gearing up to have a great family day together, maybe gathering 'round a lovely body of water and grillin' and chillin' with the food and beverage of choice. :)  But...before you do, I'd love to have you over to Kimi Court's fabulous Medieval Author Interview Blog. She was so kind to invite me to be "grilled" myself, and if you're a fan of my books, you'll learn a bit more about the background of the characters, my naming process, and loads more!  I'll be around to answer any further questions you might have, as well (thanks to the awesome times we live in, with internet-ready phones and pads!!), so make sure you post a comment on her blog!

So...just hover over Kimi's blog title below and click the link, et voila! You will be instantly transported in my "way-back machine" to her medieval blog site!!

Kimi's Medieval Author Interview Blog: K.E. Saxon Interview 4.26.14: I have the pleasure of posting my interview with K.E. Saxon. Oh how I love her books, and you will be wanting to run out and get her latest ...

AND! One more thing--that awesome $100 All Romance eBooks Gift Card is still up for grabs over at Swept Away By Romance! My blog post there is all about Robert MacVie, my Highland Hero from my latest Medieval Highlanders book, Song of the Highlands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Affiliate Disclaimer

K.E. Saxon is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.