Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Update 04-08-2014 On My Latest Medieval Highlander Romance!

pixabay.com / Public Domain

My manuscript is fully edited and now I will begin lining up the few beta readers who have requested to read the manuscript prior to publication. It is looking very good for a May release! So, so, so EXCITED!

I should be receiving the images from the photo shoot I ordered from Jimmy Thomas at Romance Novel Covers this week and then I can get the cover designer working on the cover. Yay! I can't wait for you guys to see the cover, either!

I've written a short "postquel", if you will (don't think this is actually a word) as a freebie, which 'stars' two characters from Robert's story, but whose complete HEA couldn't fit fully within the bounds of Robert's story. (They do have an HEA in the book, but it didn't seem as complete as it could have been, thus the "Postquel"). I will either offer it free here and at Smashwords (and maybe a few other places), or I will just tack it on to the back matter of Robert's story.  I'll decide that closer to publication.

Can't WAIT to share Robert's story with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Affiliate Disclaimer

K.E. Saxon is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.