K.E. Saxon's Books

Saturday, March 15, 2014

UPDATE on Estimated Release Date for My Next HIGHLANDER ROMANCE!


 March 15, 2014

Just a quick update: I am nearly through with my revisions/edits and should be ready to send it to my editor by Monday (so EXCITED!).

However, I am at the mercy of her schedule, and I may have to get in line for a month or two before she can work on it. I will post here when I find out for sure.

Also, I am having a custom cover image shot for the book cover, and that will take at least 2-4 weeks to receive, then I must have the photo made into a book cover (and, again, I am at the mercy of the cover designer's schedule as well).

My best ESTIMATE for release of this book is May of this year, "Lord willing, and the creek don't rise."

In the meantime, I will look for another sneak peek to post on my Facebook author page, but don't look for that until sometime next week.

Here's wishing you and yours all the best!



(Note: This has also been posted on my website, but for efficiency's sake, I have posted here as well, for those that don't get over there often, but follow my blog. This also feeds to my FB page, and etc.)


2 comments:

Amazon Affiliate Disclaimer

K.E. Saxon is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.