K.E. Saxon's Books

Saturday, March 22, 2014

3/22/2014 Update on LATEST MEDIEVAL HIGHLANDER Story


Hi everyone!
Again, I will say I'm posting here on my blog so it goes out to those who follow me here but not on Facebook or my website.

I sent the latest draft of my manuscript to the new editor I was referred to by my previous one late yesterday. (My previous editor was unable to book a space for me until late July.) I haven't heard back from the new editor yet to find out when she expects to have her notes back to me, but I will keep you posted.

I'm very near to the time that I will be contacting those few beta readers I promised a read-through to over a year ago (o_O) to do a last run-through of the manuscript to find inconsistencies, plot holes, dropped threads, that I may have missed.

The cover image for Robert's story (and for the NEXT book--the one I haven't started writing yet), were shot last evening, so I'm hoping to see the photo proofs sometime in the next week or two. *Fingers Crossed*And then I can send the image off to my cover artist! Are you as excited as I am? I am DYING to toast this with some Champagne, or some chocolate--or BOTH!--but both those things trigger migraines, so I'll have to settle for toasting with a diet 7-UP and an Atkins Cranberry Almond Bar. (Doesn't quite have the same zip to it, does it, LOL!)

Can't WAIT to share this story with you!!







2 comments:

  1. Sounds good K.E. Always look forward to your releases. A year ago I wasn't on line like I am now, so if you find you need another Beta Reader, I'm open to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you again Karen and much success on your release

    ReplyDelete

Amazon Affiliate Disclaimer

K.E. Saxon is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.