Friday, February 28, 2014

It's Done! It's Done! It's Done! My Fourth Highlands Romance Has Been Written!

Jumping up and down! (See Rocky pumping his fists at the end of this YouTube---That's exactly how I feel!) So HAPPY!


Now, I'll be digging into the edits and revisions. Happy Dance!  I have no idea how long this will take, but let's keep our fingers crossed that I can get it ready for the editor to see within the next few weeks (and let's also keep our fingers crossed that the editor has a slot open soon to look at it!)

For those who don't know: I've put a couple of teasers on my FB page, FYI. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Affiliate Disclaimer

K.E. Saxon is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.