Wednesday, December 25, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS YA'LL!

December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas, ya'll !  I sure hope you and yours enjoy the festivities and get lots of hugs and plenty of food and presents on this blessed day!

As you may have noticed, if you've been dropping by to see my progress on my manuscript, I keep upping the final word count. It's taking a lot more scenes to tie up loose ends than I am capable (evidently, lol!) of figuring out ahead of time. But, this is my process, and I am happy it does (eventually!) work for me!!

As I've said on my updates on my website, the story is so much fun! Very sexy, with plenty of evil-doers and love-complications thrown in.  And Robert is such a guy! He tickles me. I cannot WAIT to share the story. Lots of plot twists and supporting characters to round it all out (as I'm sure those of you who are familiar with my previous Highlander books are familiar with--and possibly even counting on!)  Please send me some positive vibes, as I can always use them!!

Here's wishing you all the best this season,


5 comments:

  1. K.E . I m sending positive vibes your way~~~~~~~;)good luck on your finishing soon ,can't wait for the next book...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, K! I hope you had a wonderful one. :)
    I am sending good vibes to you! I cannot wait to read it!!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Julie and Tina, for the good vibes sent my way---always, always, always appreciated! I hope you both are enjoying this wonderful Christmas weekend. :) I'm getting close to the end of the story in my manuscript. I'm done with the crisis/climax/dark moment in the external plot, and the love story as well (internal plot), and now I'm working on getting my characters to the resolution and end. *crossing fingers and toes*. As always, happy to have you stop by and comment. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you much happiness and success in 2014!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Patricia, and right back atcha!!

      Delete

Amazon Affiliate Disclaimer

K.E. Saxon is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.