Sunday, October 7, 2012

Cover Reveal: A Heart Is A Home

Hi Everyone!

I got distracted and totally forgot to sign up for Six Sentence Sunday this week, so if you stopped by for that, I'm so sorry! I'll be back next week.

I thought I'd post the cover and blurb for A Heart Is A Home (Christmas in Texas), which should be on virtual shelves this coming week. Thanks to everyone who's come by and commented on my SSS snippets, your comments spurred me into finishing the doggone story.

 A HEART IS A HOME



How does a smart, easygoing serial monogamist tame a closet Bohemian? 

Adam Taylor believes selling his childhood home is the only way to put the past…and the memories behind him. Then he meets Joy Pettigrew. The uptight real estate broker isn’t what she seems.

Freaky and Joy Pettigrew no longer mix. She’s a corporate girl now. She plans to make the sale, get the commission, and never look back. So how does she keep the truth from Adam Taylor long enough to get him to sign on the dotted line? He swears he wants to sell his grandfather’s house and move on. She knows he’s lying to himself. He insists she throw off the fa├žade she’s hiding behind. She knows she’s lying to herself. She also knows he’s going back to Houston. Nothing she does will change his mind…and even their shared passion won’t convince her to go with him.

 She’s already home. After all, Christmas is just around the corner and everyone knows you spend Christmas at home.


 

27 comments:

  1. What a great cover! And it sounds like a wonderful book. Congrats on the upcoming release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! I always love your covers, KE. Congrats on the sweet Christmas story. Can't wait to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sandra! Isn't it weird how you (in the collective sense) can write a sweet story (as this truly is) and still have explicit sex scenes in it--so it's hard to market, ya know? I'm going to have to put a HUGE disclaimer somewhere and say, "Warning: this 150 page novella has TWO explicit sex scenes in it, so *enter at your own risk*" LOL!!

      Delete
  3. I'm not sure which I like better, the tag line or the cover. Both are great! By the way, thank you so much for your sweet comment's on my SSS post today. It completely made my day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! I got a fabuloso blurb writer to do it for me: Tarah Scott. She's mostly a romance writer, and isn't willing to take a lot of blurb work, so I was VERY fortunate she took my request.

      Delete
    2. Oh! And regarding your post--it's only the truth. I love your story (animals make me so happy =D)

      Delete
  4. After reading all those fab snippets, it's on my list to Santa already. Great cover btw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that blurb...and I just have to tell you that your Adam Taylor cover man is HAWT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't he, though? I wouldn't kick him out of bed...(I mean, if I wasn't happily married, of course ;-))

      Delete
  6. Terrific cover! Yup, this one's on my TBR pile, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I'm so glad you finished the story and I cannot WAIT to buy it!!! I've been loving the excerpts...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me, too, LOL! And thanks so much for the support (in both senses of the word ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic cover and blurb, K.E.! Can't wait to read this--bet it gets me into the holiday spirit immediately. :) Thanks for all your comments on SSS. They're such an ego boost!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank YOU, Jenna, for the same! Very pleased you like rhe blurb and the cover!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha! HILARIOUS! That you forgot to sign up for SSS! Yet, somehow you managed to remind me. . . hmmmm. Just might have to return the favor next week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the blurb, and the cover is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the cover!! And don't feel bad about forgetting to sign up, I do that a lot. Plus many times I'm gone on Sundays. Thanks for coming by and reading my latest Darlene snippet and the tweets are so appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, and thanks!! I LOVE Darlene, she is such a hoot!!

      Delete
  14. You've really been working on this - and great cover and the blurb ansswers some of my questions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad to know some of your questions have been answered.

      Delete
  15. I'm missing the six from these two, but loved having the blurb and the cover. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, S.J.! Yep, I went to sign up last night at 11:30 p.m. Central time, and realized then that I was too late :( Oh, well! Next Week!!

      Delete

Amazon Affiliate Disclaimer

K.E. Saxon is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.