Sunday, March 11, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday #14



Hi All! I'm ba-a-a-ck!! I hope your week's been a great one!

For those of you who may not have been following these threads, this is from the shy, self-sacrificing, "good" sister, Delilah's story in DIAMONDS AND TOADS: A MODERN FAIRY TALE, my sizzling comic contemporary romance romp. (Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and All Romance eBooks. If you'd like to read an excerpt, click here.)

Click here for the prior weeks' six

Set-up: So...Chas thinks he may have gotten in over his head, but is also completely getting into this new side to the sweet, conservative woman he's known for years. Delilah is also enjoying revealing this side of her personality to her surprisingly enthused fiancé. This is picking up a couple of sentences down from the previous snippet.
.

The inimitable Bettie Page (holding what has Chas so tied up in knots)

THIS IS WHAT CHAS BOUGHT FOR DELILAH...
BUT WHAT DELILAH HAS HIM WEARING INSTEAD!
  
 “Who does your body belong to?”

That stumped him for a moment, but then he smiled, proud of himself. “You, mistress.”

“Good, pet.” She twisted her finger in the tie to his—her—g-string. “Take these off.”

If you enjoyed this, why not stop by the Six Sentence Sunday website for the links to other authors who are participating? Have Fun and Happy Reading!

biggrinbiggrinwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink

26 comments:

  1. Hmmm. I'd want the g-string off of him too. The better to see you...whoops, wrong fairy tale. LOL Can't wait to see what she demands next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, Delilah's a very happy girl right about now. =D

      Delete
  2. Aww, he got the right answer! What a good boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like that man is in for a lifetime of surprises!Lots packed into those six little sentences. I'm thinking there was a lot packed into that little g-string too ... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the laugh, I seriously needed it!!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Paula!! See everybody later on my rounds!!

      Delete
  5. "Take these off". Made me grin thinking of his enthusiastic reaction to this new side of her personality. Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The more I read, the more I love! Fantastic snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ROFL! He's like a little puppy and I can see the confusion screwing up his face when he's processing her question.

    ReplyDelete
  8. His enthusiasm to try this new lifestyle comes through well. I wonder if it will continue. Great six! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! I am so loving this scene playing out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, he's proud of himself. Good little pet. Fun six!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The lady certainly knows what she wants, doesn't she! Sensational six, KE!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh he's such a good pet - curious to see how far this will go.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's all about the control. Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks everyone for stopping by and leaving a comment! I'm still making my way through the list (I got a late start due to the whole "spring forward" thing. :/)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hot and sexy six, KE. I love that he's proud when he answers correctly. :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. He's finally catching on! Nice scene!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, he's got to be LOVING this! As am I. ;c) Great six!

    Sarah Ballance

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for all that work you did on my comment. I had to look up O’Henry - and double thank you for the compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great six...I know he's in his glory. :)

    Michelle
    www.michelle-pickett.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very sexy. At least he gets a reward. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Amazon Affiliate Disclaimer

K.E. Saxon is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.