Thursday, March 22, 2012

Seven Sentences From My WIP (HIGHLAND VENGEANCE)


I've been tagged by Melissa Smith with her Seventh Deadly Plague! It's actually not as bad as it sounds (thank heavens!!)

Here are the basic rules.
  • Go to page 77 of your current MS.
  • Go to line 7.
  • Copy down the next 7 sentences–lines or paragraphs–and post them as they’re written. No cheating.
  • Tag 7 other authors.
  • Let them know.

“Have you yet decided upon your first task as mistress of the keep?” he asked, before lifting a bite of cheese to his mouth.
“Aye, I would like to meet the kitchen staff. And then I shall acquaint myself with your fortress.”
Daniel nodded. “I have some business to attend. Shall I show you to the kitchens beforehand?”
“Nay, I do not wish to delay you.”




Now, like any good plague, one must PASS IT ON, so here are the authors I'm going to tag:

 

 

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! KE, I love the book cover of Highland Vengeance - so sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Katheryn!! I'm glad you like it!! And, I'm thrilled you found this little exercise as fun as I did!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, am happy to hear you tackling yummy Scots :)

    ReplyDelete

Amazon Affiliate Disclaimer

K.E. Saxon is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.