Sunday, February 26, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday #13




For those of you who may not have been following these threads, this is from the shy, self-sacrificing, "good" sister, Delilah's story in DIAMONDS AND TOADS: A MODERN FAIRY TALE, my hot and steamy contemporary romance romp. (Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and All Romance eBooks. If you'd like to read an excerpt, click here.)

Set-up: The next night (and after some rather hot and bothered deliberation), Chas has come on board with Delilah's alter-ego pretty enthusiastically, giving himself permission since it's for such a good cause (hey, she needs this for stress relief and assertiveness training. It's the least he can do, right?). And, anyway, it's much better for "appearances" if she doesn't continue her training with her mentor. Unfortunately, he's just realized he may be in a little over his head...
The inimitable Bettie Page (holding what has Chas so tied up in knots)

THIS IS WHAT CHAS BOUGHT FOR DELILAH...
BUT WHAT DELILAH HAS HIM WEARING INSTEAD!
  

“What do you want me to do to you?”

“I want you to suck my cock, mistress.”

“No, pet, the answer is: ‘whatever you want, mistress’. Say it.” 


He swallowed the panic.


If you enjoyed this, why not stop by the Six Sentence Sunday website for the links to other authors who are participating? Have Fun and Happy Reading!

biggrinbiggrinwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink

20 comments:

  1. HE'S wearing that?? LOL! Fantastic!

    Love how he is playing along, super six!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, love it, what a great guy to go along!

    (Oh no, blogspot is acting up again, it won't show the Captcha for WordPress users... Trying Google+)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sandra and Angela! Glad you're enjoying Chas's "interesting" experiment exploring HIS dark side, LOL! I'm sorry about Blogspot--yes, it's been giving me fits for some reason. =/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My! I believe he has met a woman in control. Hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite part is that she calls him "pet." That little endearment just makes this scene so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's got a lot to learn in a very short time, I'm thinking. Her patience won't last forever! Intriguing excerpt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ROFL! I'm picturing Chas in that little heart thong and wondering how he got himself into this. I'm sure it'll be worth all the humiliation. (A dose of which, I think, will be very good for both of them.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, that's quite the "outfit" LOL! It sounds like that assertiveness training is working quite well for her ... he is SO screwed! (And that's allll goooood!)

    Sarah Ballance

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha, No rason to panic, he's in good hands!

    ReplyDelete
  10. His panic makes me happy....and omg this six just made me happy. LOL! I soooo love a woman in control!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL, she's got him just where she wants him!

    ReplyDelete
  12. *Giggle*. Great six! What I love about her is that she begins as slightly timid in 'real' life and grows to be such a marvelous woman! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. Her character arc is to stand up for herself and what she wants and his is to stop worrying so much about "appearances". Thanks Karysa, You MUST be getting bored coming here each week after reading the book already. You are a sweetie-pie. =D

      Delete
  13. Love how she turned it all around on him. Great six! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like two great characters, though I think I missed something...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Don't you just hate it when you give the wrong answer? LOL And the right one seems so wrong? Love Chas's reaction. Can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your series, K.E. I try find you every week. Poor Chas. :)

    Michelle
    www.michelle-pickett.com
    www.conciliumbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks to all of you for being entertained this week by my meager offering! I love visiting your blogs as well and seeing the progression of the stories you've chosen to share with ME! Thanks again!!!

    K :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooooh, sound like he has to put up or shut up. Fun six, KE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'd say that was guaranteed to have a guy panicking. Great six!

    ReplyDelete

Amazon Affiliate Disclaimer

K.E. Saxon is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.